1/2 cup butter
1 bag of marshmallows
1–2 teaspoons green food coloring
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 1/2 cups plain corn flakes
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat.
2. Add the marshmallows, and stir until the mixture is melted and smooth.
3. Add food coloring and vanilla. Mix until the color is uniform throughout the mixture.
4. Pour the mixture over the corn flakes, and stir until evenly coated.
5. Drop the corn flake mixture by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
6. Sprinkle cinnamon candies on top as desired.